Wednesday 18 March 2015

Knowing.

philosophia...i like knowing. i like the thrill and the search of knowledge, but every time i know, i question..i think it should be this way and not the way it has been written. Then someone reminds me "that's why they are great men of old" but where are the women? it's all Hippocrates, and Pythagoras. It's Socrates and Plato. It's Democritus and Aristotle. Where are the women? Perhaps it was a society full of men only...maybe it was a truly patriarch society. I still question, and i still want to know.

I want to know why i can't see él. I have waited, patiently so. But i don't know where él hides. Does él take the train while i drive? Does él party as i sleep? I just want to know. I pray everyday, well maybe some days, that the Lord, My lord is purifying, purging and preparing us for him.

Most days will go un eventful, then él comes up. él has deep brown eyes, but interesting spectacles. él scratches the right eye often, "its a habit Reh, never worry!" that's what él says..everytime i ask.  Then the laughter comes, and it never dies. i laugh mainly because él has such a kind heart, one like God's! " I also have dark black hair, just like él; we are so alike, él and me. él reads mind. like me, well not exactly; four decades is a long time to master human behavior; and "your behavior portrays a sensitive person." This él, knows me, well. Uncomfortable. "Now you are just looking away to distract me, not gonna happen! ~ él. the dimple on él makes me nostalgic, the days we have are so little, limited, i question how long this will go on. How will it end?

 Late night conversations are so rich, seems like the mind fights sleep. él was telling me about that shakespeare quote "As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods" the intelligence is what i first sensed. él is very intelligent and humble, and i love this on él. Very much. I used to hate nights, because they are dark, you know, pitch black that forms formless humans but the brain sees the form in the formlessnessél says its because Jesus brought me out of the darkness into light; and i agree. I told you, él knows me. i know él too. deep chocolate skin, kinky hair, only for the brave ~ scent, kind heart,focused spirit, humble finesse, inspiring character, and él loves vegetables! i told él once that "you are what you eat!" "Reh are you calling me a vegetable?" hahah! that was funny. 

Baby él is cute, bubble on the mouth always. Training  in the way that please the  Lord  is our aim. Always.  él is white and gray now. such a beauty to behold on a human's head. I say "it is because the Lord has favoured you, with me mainly!" él laughs, always at my wittiness, even after all these years, él is present. Now él likes knowing, asking, and finding out. 

I no longer seek, i no longer ask, but i still want to know, know how i could be so loved, how i could be so lucky, how i could be snatched from the grips of solitude!  

él. 

No comments:

Post a Comment