Tuesday 18 December 2012

My "open" letter to God.

Reh N.G
Loving Daughter
P.o.Box; K-Town.





Dear God,

How are you?  Its so funny i asked that because i know beyond doubt that you are exceptionally fine.  i wrote this letter to you from the pits of my heart just to at least share my heart felt gratitude of how much you have been (great) more than i ever imagined to me this year. I often have short and some times even shorter "thanks giving to you" on an every day occasion but today i want to do something special. i thought to write you a letter. Please read it through after i am done. :)

In January i remember we were tight. I remember feeling such intense peace whenever i came in to your presence, i remember you giving me such calm and personal settlement i had never thought could happen to me. You oh Christ guided my every step, my every word, my every move and for this i sincerely want to thank you with the picture below:


Then came February, this human mind cannot remember anything special but for the fact that you were there with me Jesus, holding me every step of the way and for the fact that i was not lonely during valentines OOPS! I just said that!!! is a major reason i thank you Jesus. Indeed when you say you will full fill every desire of my heart, you are faithfully saying so. Again please see my gratitude through the picture below:


March,April and May were the months i am reminded i felt your presence near me as ever. Do you remember when i came crying on my knees pleading you to please give me a "better" job? remember those nights my mind was so troubled by my previous employer? remember when i did not have Car insurance it was a near arrest and i did the thing? remember God when i was at the parking of ALABASTRON sending sales and i just kept whispering under my breath please Father give me a job? Oh those days were so crazy! yet you held together my mind, you held together my sanity, you held together my dignity, above all, your love so strong knit together my mind,my hopes,dreams giving birth to a faith so strong. its ONLY you JESUS who could have done this to me, ONLY YOU! so for that i say:

JUNE...JUNE...mhh You came through for me in a BIG..sorry in a MIGHTY MIGHTY big way. i ask you dear reader; who else can give you a new job, cross that who can give you a brand managers position without papers and so you know how great JESUS is he gave me a new job on the exact date of my birthday! JUNE 4th was my first reporting day at my new job...Who but you? if only i can create something JESUS it would be for me just to say THANK YOU...but i hope this will do for now:


July,August,September; these were very very busy months...after talking up the new position. i remember setting up dates/days/hours just to go to "our" private room and say thank you and just ask for direction and wisdom. I remember one particular night (not sure it was during these months) i ask and cried for you to show your face, as i drove home, you spoke to me (still takes away my breath) and said "ISAIAH 54....i remember going home reading the verse and just crying..because you said you would do a great thing to me...i have seen these great works. i have seen you love me on end. i thank you JESUS. i thank you that my car got fixed after so many issues. i thank you for that fate full night as we were driving from Kisumu to Nakuru and our car was saved by your might hand from being crushed under a 20foot container. i thank you that i know you. i seek to say this as below:



October & November; the months when i was reminded that i was still beautiful in the eyes of men! the month when a minor confused everything in me...the months when i indeed realised i am not meant to be alone. Father you know who i speak of. I thank you from deep down my heart that i got to meet this individual and he got to show me your love through his utter confusion! did i just say that? i thank you God because you have been here through out this two months that have been thoroughly confusing, i thank you that you still love me even when i wade off your love. i thank you for your mercy. i wanna say i love you by just saying:



December: as i come to close of my many thank yous, i sincerely want to thank you for great friends. My girls who i for certainty know they have my back. I thank you God for Maria, she may read this as she smiles but Lord i know that girl gets me! i thank you for Judy for the spiritual mentor ship she puts my way. i thank you for my yellowest of friend Saru! i thank you for Steph, she reminds me of Eve...some how...  i thank you for Wamuyu, she has the strongest of zeal. i thank you for Daisy she reminds me of deep strength in a woman. i Thank you for Linda, i wish i would jog daily like she does. I thank you for coming through for Maggie direct her towards your precious pat in her new habitation  i thank you for Stella shes a great girl with an even great laughter. (even though she refuses to bring Mukami to me) i thank you for Yvonne so slim and elegant oh and the resilience she has! i thank you for Koi i want to be her when i grow up doing business. i thank you Lord Jesus for Terry; she is so focused she doesn't need a telescope to see the stars! i thank you for the strength you gave Evelyn keep her on course oh lord, i thank you Jesus for Laimani Bidali, how do i even start? she i think has the ability of 500 women!!! above all Jesus i thank you for my two lovely sisters, my tow nonchalant brothers and my dad....and the last and most probably least i thank you for my son, i thank you for my lad, whatever goes through that boys head? and now you even gave him an accent!!! how cool is that?

Jesus i still feel that this does not do much justice, i feel like this does not even cover half of what i would like to say but LORD you know my heart...as far as it goes you have been what i would call a friend, a lover, a mate, a husband, a provider, a protector, an abundant fulfilment in my life this year and for this please accept my heart filled gratitude:

Jesus just for the fact that i see another end year, just for the fact that i know you will be with me now and till the end of time, just because you loved me before i loved me,just because you are JESUS i pen off as i say:




-FIN-

No comments:

Post a Comment